We offer a complete rebuild service for the Porsche 914 engine. In its stock form, the 2.0 engine is a great engine. The 2.0 can be easily upgraded to 2056 cc, giving and additional punch of power. The 1.7 and 1.8 engine can also be upgraded to a 2.0 or 2056 cc.
We can rebuild your engine to a long block or perform a complete engine rebuild.
The cost to rebuild an engine can vary. Typically, expect to pay or the order of 5K to 8.5k for the rebuild service, including parts and labor.
Typical rebuild specs
- Case galley plugs removed, and machined for plugs.
- Complete Gasket Set
- New Main, Rod, and Cam bearings
- Reconditioned or new Camshaft
- New Pistons, Rings and Cylinders
- New pushrod tubes
- New Cylinder Heads – or – Cylinder Heads resurfaced, new valves, new valve guides and seats
- New Cylinder Head temperature sensor
- New Oil Pressure Switch
If you are serious about an engine rebuild, please contact us. If you would like technical advice or discuss your own engine build in detail, we offer technical advice for a small fee (refundable if an engine rebuild is purchased). Please visit our store.