We offer a complete rebuild service for the Porsche 914 engine. In its stock form, the 2.0 engine is a great engine. It can be easily upgraded to 2056cc.
We can rebuild your engine to a longblock or do a , or complete engine rebuild.
The cost to rebuild and engine can vary. Typically, expect to pay between 4-5K for the rebuild service, including parts and labor.
Typical rebuild specs
- Case galley plugs removed, and machined for plugs.
- Complete Gasket Set
- New Main, Rod, and Cam bearings
- Reconditioned Camshaft
- New Pistons, Rings and Cylinders
- New pushrod tubes
- Cylinder Heads resurfaced, new valves, new valve guides and seats
- New Cylinder Head temperature sensor
- New Oil Pressure Switch